Gambling Winnings Tax Withholding

The IRS requires nonresidents of the U.S. to report gambling winnings on Form 1040NR. 
Such income is generally taxed at a flat rate of 30%. 

Non-residents may file a tax returnand in a lot of cases claim this money back.


Whether you’re playing poker, hitting the slot machines, or trying your luck at the casino, one thing’s for sure: winnings are meant to be enjoyed. But if you’re a non-resident without a social security number or an ITIN number, the process can get a bit complex. The casino might withhold 30% of your winnings and send it to the IRS as a withholding tax – but fear not, we’re here to assist.

Our expertise extends to international tax intricacies. We specialize in optimizing tax strategies for non-residents, ensuring you keep more of what you’ve won.


Secure the Casino Form:

If you win and the casino withholds a portion, keep the form they provide. It's a crucial piece of the puzzle.

Connect with Us:

Reach out to our expert team. We'll discuss your situation, explore options, and guide you through the next steps.

Engage Our Services:

Once we're aligned on the strategy, we'll send you an engagement letter. Make a deposit, and we'll get to work.

Document Preparation:

We'll draft the necessary documents, including tax returns and applications, tailored to your situation.

Sign and Send:

You'll need to sign the documents. If you're abroad, no worries – we've got express mail covered.

Submission and Refund:

We'll send the signed documents to the IRS. Within a few months, you'll see your money coming back to you.

Why us?

With a team of skilled professionals, we handle every aspect of the process. Whether you’re a seasoned player or a first-timer, whether you’re dealing with international complexities or local winnings, we’ll be your guide.

Don’t let your winnings slip through the cracks. Contact us today and make sure you’re getting what you deserve.

    Get in touch with our professionals.